1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
18 fresh strawberries
Large pretzel twists
1. Wash strawberries and pat completely dry.
2. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
3. Dip about 3/4 of each strawberry in melted CANDIQUIK®Coating; place on wax paper until set.
4. Break off a side piece of a pretzel twist to create swan’s neck. Dip pretzel piece in melted CANDIQUIK® Coating; place on wax paper until set.
5. Cut off the yellow part of candy corn; cut orange and white piece in half. Attach one of the halves to curved end of dipped pretzel piece with a small dab of CANDIQUIK® Coating.
6. Attach other end of the dipped pretzel piece to the strawberry with a small dab of CANDIQUIK® Coating.
7. Create eyes with decorative icing.