Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
30 mini baking cups
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. Place mini baking cups in mini muffin pan to add stability. Using a small spoon, coat inside of mini paper cups with melted CANDIQUIK® Coating. Spread coating evenly up the sides of cup, almost to the top, but not over the edge. Place in refrigerator
3. In a medium saucepan, combine butter and peanut butter. Cook over medium heat until melted, stirring occasionally. Stir in sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
4. Press a small amount of mixture into each cup, leaving room for the chocolate topping.
5. Spoon melted CANDIQUIK® Coating on top of peanut butter mixture; spread to cover entire top.
6. Refrigerate until firm.