1 package (16 oz.) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
24 large Marshmallows
12 mini pretzel twists
Cake writing icing
Graduation Cap candies (*see graduation cap instructions)
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. Insert a toothpick into the middle of the marshmallow and dip diagonally on each side to create the chocolate “V”. (Leaving the center of marshmallow uncoated for chest of graduate.) Place this dipped marshmallow on top of a pretzel twist.
3. Dip the top (1/2 inch) of another marshmallow in Chocolate CANDIQUIK® and sprinkle with brown sprinkles (or mini chocolate chips) to create “hair”. Place on wax paper to set. Decorate the face and gown of each graduate using a toothpick dipped in Chocolate CANDIQUIK®.
4. Using a dab of CANDIQUIK®, attach the (head) marshmallow on top of the (body) marshmallow.
5. Once set, affix the graduation cap (*see instructions here) on top of the graduate with a dab of CANDIQUIK®.