• 1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
• 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese (softened)
• 1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping (thawed)
• 1 packet (3.4 oz) Pumpkin Spice instant pudding mix
• 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. Pour CANDIQUIK® in a large bowl over the dry pumpkin pudding powder and softened cream cheese; blend until smooth.
3. Fold in whipped topping, and blend until well mixed.
4. Spread cheesecake mixture in pie crust and top with whipped cream. Keep refrigerated.