Chow Mein Noodle Easter Nests
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1½ tablespoons creamy peanut butter
3 cups chow mein noodles
egg-shaped candies to garnish
1. Prepare a muffin pan by thoroughly coating with nonstick spray.
2. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to the directions on the package. Add peanut butter and stir until combined.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine chow mein noodles and CANDIQUIK, stir gently until chow mein noodles are thoroughly coated.
4. Spoon mixture into the prepared pan, pressing down lightly to compact the nests.
5. Press egg-shaped candies in the center of the nest.
6. Once set, use a butter knife to ‘pop’ the nests out of the pan.