Horse Cookie Pops
1 package (16 oz.) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
Nutter Butter® Cookies
eye-shaped candy (can be found at your local craft store)
Assorted sugar sprinkles
2 oz. Vanilla CANDIQUIK® + toothpicks (for decorating)
optional: lollipop sticks
1. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to package directions.
2. Using two utensils (I used a fork and spoon), completely cover Nutter Butter cookies in CandiQuik, let excess coating drip off and place on wax paper.
3. Before coating has set, press 1 butterscotch candy on the end of the cookie as a nose and 2 eye-shaped candies towards the top of the cookie; allow to dry.
4. Once dry, dip the very ends of 2 almond slices in the CandiQuik and press on the top of the cookie, hold until set in place.
5. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® according to the package directions and use a toothpick to add facial markings (stripes/stars, etc.); allow to dry.
6. Using a toothpick and Vanilla CANDIQUIK®, carefully draw on the bridle; sprinkle immediately. (TIP: should only take 3 moves: 1 strip across the nose and 2 on either side of the cookie)