Sugar Cone Christmas Trees
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
12 sugar cone ice cream cones
Green food coloring (oil or powder based only)
Assorted sprinkles and candies
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
2. Add green food coloring to one tray of CANDIQUIK®; mix well.
3. Roll each ice cream cone in the green CANDIQUIK®, thoroughly coating the outside of the cones. Set cones standing upside down on wax paper to dry.
4. Pour Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating into a piping bag (or plastic bag with one corner snipped off). Drizzle lightly over green covered sugar cones. Add sprinkles before CANDIQUIK® sets.
6. To apply larger candies, allow CANDIQUIK® to dry faster by placing the cones in the refrigerator. Lay the cones gently on their sides, and apply a small amount of CANDIQUIK® to the back of the assorted candies to adhere them to the tree.