Bear Cake Pops
1 box chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients for cake mix)
1/2 of a (16 oz) container chocolate frosting
1 bag jelly beans
2 packages (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 bag M&M®'s
Black cake icing writer
Styrofoam block (to set cake pops in while drying)
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool completely.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Prepare the ears by chopping each jelly bean in half (vertically).
5. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
6. Insert a lollipop stick into each cake ball. Press 2 jelly bean halves on the top of the cake pop as ears. Dip cake pops in CANDIQUIK®; allow excess coating to drip off. Place in Styrofoam block to set.
7. Press a (brown) M&M® on the center of the cake pop as a nose before coating is completely set.
8. Once set, draw two dots with cake icing writer as eyes.
TIP: If cake balls become too soft or are not holding their shape while being dipped, place back in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.