1 box Brownie Mix (plus ingredients for brownie mix)
1/2 of (16 oz) can cream cheese frosting
2 packages (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Prepare and bake brownie mix as directed on box; cool completely.
2. Crumble brownies into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1” sized balls. Chill approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
5. Dip brownie balls in melted CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper to set.
6. Sprinkle with decorative sprinkles before coating is set.
TIP: If brownie truffles start to stick or get gooey when dipping, place the remaining truffles in the refrigerator for an additional 20-30 minutes.