Chocolate Creme Truffles
2 packages (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1. Beat softened cream cheese with a mixer until creamy.
2. Melt 1 package of Chocolate CANDIQUIK® in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
3. Mix Chocolate CANDIQUIK® with the cream cheese until well blended. Cover mixture and place in the freezer for 30 minutes-1 hour.
4. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls on a wax paper lined baking sheet. (Tip: dust the baking sheet with flour to prevent mixture
from sticking). Place chocolate balls in the freezer for an additional 20-30 minutes prior to dipping.
5. Melt the remaining package of CANDIQUIK® in Melt and Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to the directions on the package.
6. With a spoon, dip balls in CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper to set. Decorate with sprinkles before coating is set. Keep refrigerated in a sealed container.
TIP: If balls become too soft or do not hold their shape while being dipped, return to the freezer for an additional 10 minutes or until firm.