Chocolate Party Mice
1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 jars maraschino cherries (with stems)
1 package Hershey's® Chocolate Kisses®
1 package sliced almonds
White cake writing icing
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
2. Use a paper tower to pat cherries completely dry.
3. Holding cherries by stem, dip into CANDIQUIK® Coating (stem becomes mouse’s tail); place on wax paper.
4. Immediately press the flat side of a chocolate Kiss® against the side of the cherry; hold in place for several seconds.
5. Insert 2 almond slices between cherry and chocolate Kiss® to form ears.
6. Once dry, use white icing (or Vanilla CANDIQUIK®) to create eyes.