Coffee Shortbread Cookies
1 cup Butter, softened
½ cup Brown sugar, packed
¼ cup Granulated sugar
2 tablespoons Ground coffee
½ teaspoon Salt
2 cups Flour
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate and/or Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 teaspoon ground coffee
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together first 5 ingredients until smooth. Slowly add in flour and mix thoroughly.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough until ¼-inch thick. Use a 2-inch cookie cutter or cut into squares and place 1-2 inches apart on baking sheets.
4. Bake 19-22 minutes or until center of cookie is firm. Cool completely on wire rack.
5. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions. Mix in coffee grounds.
6. Dip ½ of each cookie (or drizzle for a different look!) in melted coating and allow it to set on wax or parchment paper.