1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Red food coloring (oil or powder based only)
24 round crackers (ex: Ritz®)
1 bag red licorice strings
1 jar creamy peanut butter
1 bag M&M®’s
1. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwavable Tray™ according to directions on package. Add red food coloring (oil or powder based) until desired color is established.
2. Dip tops of cracker in CANDIQUIK®; place (dipped side up) on wax paper until dry. Before dry, place 2 M&M’s on every other cracker for the eyes.
3. Cut licorice strings approximately 3” long.
4. Spread peanut butter on un-coated side of cracker. Arrange 4 red licorice pieces across the peanut butter, hanging out the sides to form
the crab’s legs. Use a dab of CANDIQUIK® to attach an almond slice to each of the front legs.
5. Put a dab of peanut butter on the dipped crackers with eyes and place on top of the licorice strings.