1-3/4 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, plus 1/4 cup as garnish
1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
3 tablespoons Kahlua® coffee liqueur
2 teaspoons light corn syrup
1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. In a medium bowl combine cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup chopped pecans and powdered sugar.
2. Add Kahlua® liqueur and light corn syrup to cookie crumb mixture; mix until well blended (it may be easier to use hands to mix together).
3. Roll mixture into 1-inch (tightly packed) balls.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
5. With a spoon, dip truffles in melted CANDIQUIK® Coating; set on wax paper. Sprinkle with chopped pecans before coating is set.
TIP: Kahlua Truffles become more flavorful after 2-3 days.