Key Lime Cake Pops
1 box key lime cake mix (plus ingredients for cake mix)
½ cup key lime frosting (ex: Pillsbury®)
2 (16 oz.) packages Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
Lime oil (ex: LorAnn Oils®)
Graham cracker crumbs
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package. Add 3-4 drops of lime oil and stir until well mixed.
5. Dip cake pops in Vanilla CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper to set. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.