Mini Pumpkin Tarts
1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
3 packages (15 tarts each) mini pastry shells
1 can (15 oz) pure pumpkin
2 cups whipped topping, thawed
1 teaspoon pumkin pie spice
1 package (3.4 oz) instant cheesecake pudding
Garnish: whipped cream, dash of pumpkin pie spice
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. Spoon one teaspoon of melted CANDIQUIK® Coating into each shell; set aside.
3. Combine pumpkin, whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl; mix until smooth.
4. Add pudding mix; stir until well combined.
5. Spoon one tablespoon of filling into each shell. Top with whipped cream and a dash of pumkin pie spice.