Olympic Graham Flags
• Graham cracker cookies, broken in half
• 1 package (16 oz.) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
• Assorted sugar decors (Blue, Red, Yellow, Black, Green)
• Corn syrup + art paintbrush
• Edible Marker – red, black (ex: Americolor™ Gourmet Writer)
1. Melt CANDIQUIK in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to the package directions.
2. Dip graham cracker halves in the coating, place on wax paper to dry.
3. Once dry, use a toothpick to etch directly on the coating to create a guide and outline the edges for the flags.
4. Using a paintbrush, apply the corn syrup where you would like the sprinkles to stick to the cookie.
5. Over a bowl (to catch the excess sprinkles), sprinkle with desired color.
*For the Canadian and Korean flags, use edible markers to draw on detailing. For a step-by-step tutorial, please visit the Miss CandiQuik blog.