Pistachio Pudding Cups
1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
12 foil or silicon baking cups
1 package pistachio pudding (plus ingredients for pudding)
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
2. Spoon a small amount of CANDIQUIK® Coating into the silicon cup; push the coating up the sides of the baking cup with the back of a spoon. Bring the coating almost to the top of the cup, but not over the edge. Repeat with all remaining cups; let dry. (If using foil baking cups, place in muffin pans to add stability.)
3. Once coating is set, carefully peel baking cups away from CANDIQUIK® Coating.
4. Prepare pistachio pudding mix according to directions on package.
5. Fill each cup with pudding. Top with whipped cream before serving. Keep refrigerated.