Almond Cheesecake Ball
1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 package (3.4 oz) instant cheesecake flavored pudding
1 container (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
1 cup crushed almonds
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. In a large bowl, mix softened cream cheese, melted CANDIQUIK®, and cheesecake pudding powder with an electric mixer until well blended.
3. Add whipped topping, half of the container at a time, and mix until well blended.
4. Place cheescake mixture in freezer for 30 minutes to one hour, or until firm.
5. On wax paper, shape cheesecake mixture into a ball and roll in crushed almonds. Serve with graham crackers.