1 box Vanilla wafer cookies
1 can Cream cheese frosting
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 cups Miniature chocolate chips
1. Line a baking sheet with foil and spread the vanilla wafer cookies onto the baking sheet. Remove any broken pieces.
2. Fill a pastry bag or resealable plastic bag with the cream cheese icing. Snip off a corner of the pastry bag and pipe a generous teaspoon or so of icing onto the flat part of a cookie; immediately sandwich with another cookie. Repeat with remaining vanilla wafer cookies until you have a bunch of mini cannoli sandwiches.
3. Freeze cannoli sandwich bites for about 1 hour or until firm.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
5. Dip each cannoli bite into melted coating about halfway, then dredge or sprinkle with the mini chocolate chips. Allow the CandiQuik to set before serving. Store leftovers at room temperature for a couple days.