1 box Brownie mix
¾ cup Beets, pureed
½ cup Oil
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz) packages Vream cheese, softened
1. Use immersion blender or food processor to puree canned beets (do not drain the water).
2. In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, beets, egg, and oil, and mix well.
3. Bake according to directions on brownie mix box. Cool completely.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
5. In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese and melted coating until well blended.
6. Spoon cream cheese mixture over brownies. Keep refrigerated.