Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Cookies
1 box Strawberry cake mix
½ cup (1 stick) Butter, melted
1 tsp Strawberry extract
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with silicone liners; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, butter and strawberry extract until blended. Drop rounded Tablespoonfuls of dough onto baking sheets 1-2″ apart.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking time to ensure even cooking. Cool completely.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
5. Dip cookies halfway into melted coating, then return to baking sheet and immediately sprinkle with your Valentine’s sprinkles. Allow the chocolate to set before serving.