1 (12.1 oz) box Cinnamon flavored rice squares cereal
½ cup + 2 tablespoons Powdered sugar
¼ cup Granulated sugar
4 teaspoons Cinnamon + 4 teaspoons cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon Kosher salt + ⅛ teaspoon Kosher salt
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Pour cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, granulated sugar, 4 teaspoons cinnamon, and ⅛ teaspoon salt; set aside.
3. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
4. Stir in remaining cinnamon and salt until thoroughly combined.
5. Heat CANDIQUIK® Coating mixture in microwave for an additional 10 seconds.
6. Pour melted coating over cereal. Using a spatula, gently fold until cereal is evenly coated.
7. Sprinkle sugar-cinnamon mixture over cereal; stir to coat.
8. Spread mixture onto wax paper lines baking sheet; allow to dry completely. Store in airtight container.