1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
24 donut holes
Red food coloring (oil or powder based only)
1 cup small pretzel twists
2 Fruit Roll-Ups® (green)
1. Prepare stem and leaves of apple: break mini pretzels into small (3/4″) pieces. On a cutting board, carve leaf shapes out of the green fruit snack. Set aside.
2. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
3. Add red food coloring (oil or powder based only) to CANDIQUIK® until desired color is established.
4. Dip each donut hole in CANDIQUIK®, allow excess coating to drip off; place on wax paper to set.
5. Before coating is set, attach 1 pretzel piece and two leaves on top of each donut hole.