Apple Crunch Pupcakes
2 cups water
¼ cups apple sauce
¼ tsp vanilla extract
4 Tbsp honey
4 cups whole wheat flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 cup chopped apples (about 1 apple)
6 oz. Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl mix water, apple sauce, vanilla, egg, and honey together with a whisk.
3. Combine whole wheat flour and baking powder and stir into wet ingredients.
4. Fold in chopped apples.
5. Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins.
6. Bake for 35 minutes; let cool.
7. Melt 6 oz. of Vanilla CANDIQUIK® according to package directions.
8. Pour CANDIQUIK® into a piping bag (or plastic bag with one corner snipped off) and pipe on designs.