Apple Pie Caramel Apples
Lollipop sticks (or popsicle sticks)
4 green apples (ex: Granny Smith)
1 (11 oz.) bag Kraft® Caramel Bits
8 oz. Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Cinnamon-sugar, for sprinkling
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Spear each apple with a lollipop stick.
3. Melt caramel bits in a saucepan over low heat as directed on package.
4. Dip each apple in melted caramel and place on prepared wax paper.
5. Place apples in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
7. Dip each caramel apple in melted Vanilla CANDIQUIK and return to wax paper. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
*Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days. Cut into slices for easy serving!