Apple Streusel Cheesecake
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (3.4 oz) package instant cheesecake flavored pudding
1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
1 (21 oz) can apple pie filling
1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup quick cooking oats
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, melted CANDIQUIK® and dry cheesecake pudding with an electric mixer, until well blended.
3. Fold in apple pie filling and whipped topping, mix until well blended.
4. Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust; place in refrigerator.
For streusel topping:
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix together all Streusel Topping ingredients. Grease a cookie sheet. Spread streusel topping loosely over cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring mixture occasionally. Remove from oven and let cool.
4. Sprinkle baked streusel mixture on top of cheesecake. Refrigerate for one hour before serving.