2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1/2 cup butter
3 ripe bananas
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 5” loaf pan.
3. In a large bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt together.
4. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to the package directions.
5. In another bowl mix melted CANDIQUIK®, butter, eggs, and mashed bananas.
6. Stir banana mixture into the flour mix until moistened (add nuts if desired) and pour the batter into the loaf pan.
7. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
8. Allow bread to cool before serving.