Banana Cream Pie
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (3.4 oz) package instant banana cream flavored pudding
2 (8 oz) containers whipped topping, thawed
1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
2 ripe bananas
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. In a large bowl, mix softened cream cheese, melted Vanilla CANDIQUIK®, dry banana cream pudding and 1 fresh banana until well blended.
3. Mix in whipped topping, half of the container at a time and blend until well combined.
4. Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
5. When ready to serve, top with remaining container of whipped topping and sliced bananas. Keep refrigerated.