Banana Split Cheesecake
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (3.4 oz) package instant cheesecake flavored pudding
1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
1 lb. fresh strawberries, sliced
2 bananas, sliced
1 (21 oz) can pineapple, drained
1/2 (8 oz) container whipped topping
1/2 cup pecan halves
Garnish: chocolate syrup, maraschino cherries
1. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese, melted CANDIQUIK® and dry cheesecake pudding until well blended.
3. Fold in strawberries and bananas.
4. Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
5. Top with pineapple and whipped topping.
6. Sprinkle with pecan pieces and cherries. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top. Refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving.