Baseball Cake Pops
1 box white cake mix (plus ingredients required for cake)
1/2 of a (16 oz) container vanilla frosting
2 packages (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Red decorating gel
Styrofoam block (to set cake pops in while drying)
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool completely.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
5. Insert a lollipop stick into each cake ball. Dip cake pops in Vanilla CANDIQUIK®; allow excess coating to drip off. Place in Styrofoam block to set.
6. Once set, pipe on baseball stitches with red decorating gel.
TIP: If cake bites become too soft or are not holding their shape while being dipped, place back in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.