1 sugar cookie recipe
1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Wedding cake and dress cookie cutter
Decorative sprinkles and icings
1. Prepare sugar cookie recipe.
2. Cut out wedding cakes and dresses using cookie cutters.
3. Bake according to recipe instructions; cool completely.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
5. Dip top sides of cooked cookies into melted CANDIQUIK® Coating. Place on wax paper to set.
6. Before coating sets, decorate with sprinkles and icings.