Bride & Groom Strawberries
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
30 fresh strawberries
1. Wash strawberries and pat completely dry.
2. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
3. Dip each strawberry in melted Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating; covering about 3/4 of the strawberry; set on wax paper. Set half of the dipped strawberries aside for grooms.
*To create brides, decorate white strawberries with decorative sprinkles before coating sets.
4. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
5. Dip the “groom” strawberries in melted Chocolate CANDIQUIK® in overlapping diagonals to create the chocolate “V”. Return to wax paper to set.
6. Once set, use a toothpick to dot buttons and draw bowtie with Chocolate CANDIQUIK®.