Bunny Cake Bites
1 box yellow cake mix (plus ingredients for mix)
1/2 cup vanilla frosting
2 (16 oz) packages Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 bag large marshmallows
Pink sugar decors
Pink heart-shaped sprinkles
Cake writing icing (brown or black)
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool completely.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls.Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Cut the edge of a marshmallow diagonally in the shape of bunny ears. These will form the bunny “ears.” Sprinkle with pink decors onto the sticky side of
the marshmallow (for best results, press the sticky side of the marshmallow into the sprinkles).
5. Melt CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to the directions on the package.
6. Dip cake balls in the Vanilla CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper.
7. Before CANDIQUIK® has set, press the marshmallow ears on the top of the cake ball and place one heart-shaped sprinkle on the front of the cake ball for the nose.
8. Once dry, draw two dots for eyes with writing icing.
TIP: If cake bites become too soft or are not holding their shape while being dipped, place in the refrigerator for an additional 20-30 minutes.