Buttercream Easter Candies
1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 silicon candy mold
4 Tbsp butter
1 cup powdered sugar
½ tsp extract (optional, ex: mint, raspberry, orange)
1. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
2. Spoon a small amount of Chocolate CANDIQUIK® into each mold cavity, rotating to coat only the bottom and sides. Let dry completely.
3. Cream together butter, powdered sugar and extract. Transfer buttercream into a plastic bag with a small corner cut off (or a piping bag).
4. Pipe a small amount of buttercream into each hollow chocolate shape. Top with additional Chocolate CANDIQUIK®.
5. Once completely hardened, pop the chocolates out of the candy mold. Repeat until remaining buttercream is gone.