1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Green food coloring (oil or powder based only)
¼ cup lite corn syrup
Green sugar decor sprinkles
FOR MODELING CHOCOLATE:
1. Melt 8 oz. of CANDIQUIK® Coating in the Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions. Add green food coloring and stir until completely combined. (Let the melted CANDIQUIK® sit while preparing the corn syrup, this will allow it to cool slightly but still remain fluid.)
2. In a small saucepan, heat corn syrup until it just begins to boil.
3. Pour the heated corn syrup on top of the CANDIQUIK® and mix with a rubber spatula until it combines and forms a smooth paste.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, allowing the modeling chocolate to firm (at least 2 hours and preferably overnight).
5. Remove from fridge and knead until it becomes soft and pliable. Form cactus arms.
6. Melt remaining (8 oz.) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® and add green food coloring.
7. Dip pretzel rods in coating and place on wax paper. Immediately attach cactus arms. Sprinkle if desired.
(Store any unused modeling chocolate in refrigerator.)