Cake Bite Ice Cream Bowl
1 box Cake Mix (plus ingredients for cake mix)
1/2 of a (16 oz) container vanilla frosting
1/2 package (8 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (16 oz.) packages Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
8 waffle ice cream bowls
1 bag M&M’s® (or red candies as cherries)
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool completely.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Melt 8 oz. Chocolate CANDIQUIK® according to directions on package. Dip rim of waffle ice cream bowls in melted CANDIQUIK® Coating; set on wax paper to dry. Set Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating aside.
5. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
6. Dip cake balls in melted Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating, and place inside waffle ice cream bowl. Place 5 coated cake balls in each ice cream bowl. Sprinkle if desired.
7. Once dry, reheat Chocolate CANDIQUIK® and spoon a small amount on top of each pile of cake bites, allowing the chocolate to drip. Top with a red M&M® before coating has set.