Caramel Apple Pie Grape Poppers
40 fresh grapes
9 oz. bag caramels (ex: Werther’s® Baking Caramels)
8 oz. Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
Graham cracker crumbs
Ground cinnamon, for sprinkling
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Wash grapes and pat completely dry. Spear each grape with a toothpick.
3. Melt caramels in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments until smooth. Holding the end of the toothpick, dip each grape in the melted caramel and place on prepared wax paper.
4. Place grapes in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or until the caramel is completely set.
5. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
6. Holding the end of the toothpick dip each grape in the CANDIQUIK®; allow excess coating to drip off and return to wax paper.
7. Dip the bottom of the grape popper in graham cracker crumbs and sprinkle immediately with cinnamon.
NOTES: Keep refrigerated for best results.