Carrot Cake Bites
1 box carrot cake mix (plus ingredients for cake mix)
1/2 cup cream cheese frosting
2 (16 oz) packages Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
For drizzle: 4 oz Vanilla CANDIQUIK® + orange food coloring (oil or powder based only)
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool completely.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
5. Dip cake balls in melted CANDIQUIK®; place on wax paper to set.
6. To decorate: drizzle with orange colored CANDIQUIK® Coating.
TIP: If cake bites become too soft or are not holding their shape while being dipped, place in the refrigerator for an additional 20-30 minutes.