Carrot Cake Cheesecake
1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 box carrot cake mix (plus ingredients for cake mix)
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (3.4 oz) package instant cheesecake flavored pudding
1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box, using two 8″ round pans. Cool completely.
2. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
3. In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese, melted CANDIQUIK® and instant cheesecake pudding until well blended. Add whipped topping, half of the container at a time and mix until well blended.
4. Cut both cakes in half horizontally (yielding 4 cakes total). Place two halves on separate plates.
5. Carefully spread half of the cheesecake mixture on top of the two cakes.
6. Layer remaining cake halves on top of cheesecake layers.
7. Carefully spread remaining half of the cheesecake mixture on top of cakes. Keep refrigerated.