Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
5 lbs. fresh strawberries, hulls removed
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 box (3.4 oz) cheesecake flavored pudding
1 container (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
1. Using a sharp knife, carve out the center (hull) of each strawberry, as deep as you can without carving out the bottom.
2. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to the directions on the package. Dip each strawberry in Chocolate CANDIQUIK®, covering about half of the berry. Set on wax paper to dry.
3. For Cheesecake: Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to the directions on the package.
4. In a medium bowl, blend softened cream cheese, dry cheesecake pudding and Vanilla CANDIQUIK® until smooth. Add the whipped topping, 1/2 container at a time, and mix until well blended.
5. Spoon the cheesecake mixture into a piping bag (or a plastic bag with one corner snipped off) and pipe the cheesecake into each strawberry, slightly overfilling.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve. For best results, pipe strawberries with cheesecake immediately prior to serving.
*Recipe may be halved.