Cherry (Cake) Bombs!
1 box Blue cake mix, plus ingredients for cake mix
½ of (16 oz) can Blue frosting
1 (10 oz) jar Maraschino cherries with stems, drain and pat dry
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate and/or Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Bake cake as directed on box; cool.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Using tablespoon-sized scoops, make a nest out of the cake mix to form around each cherry. More frosting may be added if the mixture is too dry to form.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
5. Dip cake balls in melted coating, place on wax paper to set. Add sprinkles if desired.
6. Once cake balls have set, dip tip of cherry stems in melted coating and coat with sprinkles.