Gluten Free Chickpea Cookie Dough Bites
1 (15 oz) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup + 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter (can also substitute with almond or other nut butters)
¼ cup honey (may also use agave or maple syrup)
Pinch of salt
½ cup mini chocolate chips
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Drain and thoroughly rinse chickpeas. Place chickpeas, vanilla, peanut butter and honey in a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
2. Using a spatula, scrape mixture into a medium sized bowl and place mixture in the freezer until somewhat firm, about 20 minutes.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ balls and place on a baking sheet lined with wax or parchment paper.
4. Place back in the freezer to chill for approximately 30 minutes.
5. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
6. Using a spoon, dip each ball into chocolate CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper to set; sprinkle if desired.