Chocolate BaNilla Wafer Bites
48 Mini Nilla Wafers®
½ cup peanut butter
2 small bananas
8 oz. Vanilla or Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Spread a small amount of peanut butter onto each Mini Nilla Wafer.
2. Slice bananas into chunks approximately ¼” thick.
3. Press one banana slice between two Nilla Wafer cookies; place in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
5. Dip half of each cookie sandwich into CANDIQUIK and place on wax paper to dry. Sprinkle.
Notes: Prepare immediately prior to eating as the cookie will begin to soften (and the bananas will begin to brown). You can freeze these treats and eat frozen (however, do not attempt to thaw and then eat, as the banana will become mushy).