1 package (16 oz) Chocolate or Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 Bag party balloons
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. One at a time, place a little tap water in each balloon, and inflate to approximately 4” diameter.
3. Dip balloons in CANDIQUIK® and gently rock, forward and backwords, then left and right, ensuring that the balloons are well coated. Allow excess coating to drip off.
4. Set balloons chocolate-side up in mugs and place in refrigerator until very firm.
5. Create bases by pouring 2” circles of CANDIQUIK® onto wax paper. Place in refrigerator to set.
6. To remove chocolate bowls from balloons, gently prick the balloon with a pin and allow it to slowly deflate, carefully pealing the balloon from the chocolate as it deflates.
7. Use a dab of CANDIQUIK® to attach the bowl to the base.
8. Decorate with sprinkles/icing and fill with candy for the holidays.