Chocolate Coconut Almond Granola Bars
2 cups Rice Krispies® cereal
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut + 2 Tbsp for garnish
1/3 cup sliced almonds
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Spray a 9×13″ pan with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl combine cereal, oats, coconut and almonds; set aside.
3. In a small saucepan combine the butter and honey. Bring to a boil and boil on medium heat for 5 minutes.
Note: while the honey and butter are boiling, melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
4. Remove the honey-butter mixture from heat and add peanut butter; stir until combined.
5. Pour CANDIQUIK and peanut butter mixture over dry mixture and fold gently to combine.
6. Press evenly into prepared pan using wax paper and sprinkle with remaining coconut.
7. Refrigerate for 1 hour and cut into bars.
*Store in a covered container in the fridge.