Chocolate Mint Layered Cheesecake
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
2 packages (1.25 oz) Land O’ Lakes® “Mint and Chocolate” Hot Cocoa Mix
1 package (3.9 oz) instant chocolate flavored pudding
2 containers (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
2 (9-inch) graham cracker crusts
1. Melt both packages of CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Trays™ according to directions on package. Set Chocolate CANDIQUIK® aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat 2 packages of softened cream cheese, melted Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating, and both packages of “Mint and Chocolate” hot cocoa mix; mix until well blended.
3. Fold in 1 container of whipped topping and mix until well blended.
4. Carefully spoon half of mint chocolate mixture into one crust and half into the other crust; set aside.
5. In another large bowl, beat remaining 2 packages of cream cheese, melted Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating, and chocolate pudding powder; mix until well blended.
6. Fold in remaining container of whipped topping and mix until well combined.
7. Carefully spoon half of chocolate mixture on top of mint filling in one crust and half into the other crust.
8. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish as desired.