Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 cup peanut butter (creamy)
1 package (3.9 oz) instant chocolate flavored pudding
2 containers (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
2 (9-inch) graham cracker or chocolate piecrusts
1. Melt both packages of CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package. Set Chocolate CANDIQUIK® aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat 2 packages of cream cheese and melted Vanilla CANDIQUIK®, mix until well blended. Add peanut butter; mix until smooth.
3. Fold in 1 container of whipped topping and mix until well combined.
4. Carefully spoon half of mixture into one crust and half into the other crust; set aside.
5. In another large bowl, beat remaining 2 packages of cream cheese, melted Chocolate CANDIQUIK® and chocolate pudding, mix until well blended.
6. Fold in remaining container of whipped topping and mix until well combined.
7. Carefully spoon half of mixture on top of peanut butter filling in one crust and half into the other crust.
8. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish as desired.