Cinnamon Raisin Energy Bites
¾ cup peanut butter
½ cup honey
1¼ cup rolled quick oats
¼ cup ground flax seed
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup raisins
6 oz. Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Pour peanut butter and honey into a medium bowl and microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed.
3. Let mixture chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. With hands, roll into 1″ balls and place on wax or parchment paper.
5. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
6. Using a spoon, drizzle Vanilla CANDIQUIK on top of energy bites.