Coconut Cherry Bonbons
3 tablespoons butter, melted
3 tablespoons corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 cup Log House® cherry chips
1 (14 oz) bag Log House® flake coconut
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate and/or Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. In a medium bowl combine butter, corn syrup, vanilla extract and salt.
2. Add powdered sugar; mix well.
3. Melt cherry chips in a microwaveable bowl. Stir into mixture until well blended.
4. Add coconut, kneading mixture until thoroughly combined.
5. Roll mixture into 1-inch sized balls and place on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
6. Melt CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
7. Dip balls into melted CANDIQUIK®; place on wax paper to set.
8. Sprinkle before coating is set.
TIP: If coconut balls become too soft or lose their shape while being dipped, place in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.